- This event has passed.
May 1, 2017
Registration and screening for next year’s Kindergarten students will be held on Monday, May 1st. Children must be 5 years of age on or before October 15, 2017. We will do registration and screening on the same day so we ask that you please make an appointment ahead of time by calling the school at 926-6000, option #1.
The following information is required at registration:
- Legal copy of birth certificate
- May be obtained from the town office you lived in when the child was born or the town/city of the hospital they were born in. We cannot accept a hospital birth certificate.
- Immunization record of child
- Proof of residency
- Something with your name and current address on it, ie. driver’s license, tax bill, rental lease, etc.
- Custody papers
- Needed only if parents have been through the legal system for custody. The parent registering must have primary residence of the child.
If you have any questions, please call us at 924-6000, option #1