We have begun a new resource to Professional Learning to help teachers and staff access “anywhere/anytime” learning, help answer their certification questions and needs, and to keep apprised of local, regional, and national conferences and opportunities.
The “Professional Learning and Growth” page on www.aos94.org will serve as the HUB of professional learning information and opportunities in AOS #94 for teachers, administrators, community members, and more. On this page you will find:
- Certification/Recertification information, contacts, and documents
- Lists of upcoming conferences, EdCamps, and workshop opportunities (local, regional, national)
- Information about upcoming in-district professional learning days and events
- Online professional learning opportunities for district employees
- Digital Citizenship
- MSAD #46 Teacher Evaluation System
- Student Learning Objectives and Digital Portfolios
- Design Thinking for the Classroom
- Atlas Academy (Curriculum Mapping)
- iObservation Academy (Marzano Framework)
- Power Source (Power School Support)
- A contact form to help answer any questions about your professional learning needs
This page will be updated regularly throughout the course of the year, so bookmark it and keep your eyes open for new updates posted here, on our Facebook page, and on Twitter.